Our Covid Commitment - Book with confidence with Energy Travel
We want to go further and along with our suppliers in resort, we are able to provide flexible payment plans, low deposits amounts and a direct contact to talk to at any time.
Plan ahead, book with confidence and head away with Energy Travel
Our Covid Commitment
With continuing uncertainty, we understand that any booking can only be made if schools, parents and clubs can be confident that money paid is secured. For this reason Energy Travel has developed a Covid Commitment that we hope provides peace of mind. This commitment includes:
- Bookings with lower deposit amounts
- Adaptable payment plans to fit your requirements
- Video presentation to parents to help answer questions
- The possibility to postpone*
- The option for a full refund*
Remember that Energy Travel has been formed alongside suppliers abroad, so we are working with hoteliers, restaurants and other suppliers to ensure that social distancing is in place where necessary and that groups remain safe throughout their stay.
We also have a host of locally based reps and tour managers whose job it will be to ensure that all local rules are being adhered to and will liaise with the group leader and the suppliers to ensure that groups stay as safe as possible whilst away.
*Reasons for cancellation or postponement
You want your trip to run as planned and so do we. However, the need to cancel or postpone will be possible dependent on the following situations:
- The FCDO (Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office) advises against all but essential travel to your destination.
- The Department for Education imposes a ban against overnight residential trips.
- Quarantine is required upon arrival at your destination or upon returning home.
- Regional or National lockdown restrictions in the UK prevent your group from travelling.
Terms for cancellation or postponement
We will work closely with every group that books with to find a desirable solution. Please note that the terms and conditions of cancellation are as follows:
- Applies to any group travelling from 1st August 2021 onwards
- Applies to bookings made from 1st January 2021 onwards
- Cancellation due to any of the reasons listed above will be possible from 30 days before departure, cancellations outside of this period will be subject to our normal terms and conditions
- 100% refunds apply when deposit schedules have been adhered to
- 100% refunds apply only to group cancellations and not to individual passenger cancellations. In this instance our normal terms and conditions apply.
- Please note that deposits vary when using low-cost airlines
- Full refunds will be dependent on supplier refund policies including, and not limited to, airlines, coach companies and accommodation providers
- Where travel to a country is possible but there are associated costs for re-entry (ie Antigen or PCR testing), note that these costs are not included in tour packages.
- Where postponement is preferred, we will work with you and with suppliers to ensure that the tour cost does not change. Where new bookings may be need e.g. with flights, we will discuss all options with you before proceeding.
We understand that questions about our Covid commitment cannot necessarily be answered in one web page. As such, please call us and we will discuss any concerns you have. We are here to help.